The weekend is here!! Any big plans?
For those who plan to stay indoors and have a nice and quiet weekend, join us as we whip out this delicious delicacy. This stir-fry chicken and vegetables is not regular!
It takes only 30 minutes to cook and few seconds to devour.
- 1-2 tsp oil
- 1 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken
- 2-3 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 medium red onion (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp honey or brown sugar
- 1 lbs. vegetables (sliced carrots, zucchini, peas)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 3 basil leaves
Note: All ingredients can be found in our store. Visit the one near you.
- Heat up the skillet/pan with about 2 tablespoons of oil, and then add chicken. Let it rest for about 30 seconds before stirring. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken has been fully cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- While the Chicken is cooking, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, and honey. Set aside.
- Quickly stir in garlic and ginger into the skillet, let it cook for about one minute or less. Do not let it burn. Followed by red onions, bell pepper, and pepper flakes, continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and continue stirring for about 2-3 minutes. Return chicken into the skillet.
- Pour the sauce mixture and chicken into the skillet, let it cook until it thickens.
- Finally, throw in basil and green onions. If desired you may adjust with broth.
Food is ready! Serve with white rice.
Treat yourself to this delicious meal and thank us later! Don’t forget to share your experience in comments below or on our social media platforms.