Who doesn’t love Ice-cream? These creamy treats are a delight we all love to enjoy once in a while. In case you get a craving for a bowl of ice-cream, we have the perfect recipe for you to make it yourself. This homemade vanilla ice cream makes use of only 3 ingredients! And you don’t even need an Ice Cream maker.
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream or Heavy Cream
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract (or any flavour of your choice)
Note: Since you are using Sweetened Condensed milk, you don’t need to add sugar, but if you are using fresh milk, then you should add some sugar and egg yolk).
- Pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until it is stiff (you can also use a hand whisk, though it may be more stressful).
- Transfer the contents into a container. Cover the surface with an aluminium foil, tightly seal with the lid and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Your Ice-cream is ready.
Note: You can get other flavours if you want by substituting the vanilla extract for your desired flavour.
And remember, you can get all these ingredients at our stores.